Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Winter -Not just another season


Wednesday March 4, 2009

Winter isn't just another season, the age old complaints about cold and ice, blah blah blah.

It truly is a time when everyone; nature included, gets to rest, rejuvenate and get ready for another year. Another year, another season, and then it all starts over again.

I mean it's like burning the candle from both ends -ALL the time, you need a break eventually.

I get cabin fever, winter blues, and that general feeling of being boxed in and alone when I don't keep busy. Then I let myself start complaining about the cold, etc. and I need to change my view and thoughts and 'GO POSITIVE'.

I mean I always feel better when I start to layout and plan the next season of things to do and it helps the day to day doldrums pass by.


I was on FB today and a friend from school had an update that she was looking at Jamaican vacations [for this year?]. Now what better way to stop thinking winter and start planning for good things than that?!

Now I know I'm not going to another country this year anyway, but I do have a vacation or two to plan for; and who knows I might actually start digging up some good deals now.
Disney? -I dunno?! Six Flags -Hmmm? That cool Ice Cream Factory Tour -It's close anyway.
Well, the choices are endless and I will be focusing on that more in the upcoming weeks.

I do have a project or two that's been on the back burner, but this weekend I am taking the little one [she's 7 already] out to start shopping for paint colors for her bedroom make-over. She's excited and it gets her something to plan for as well.

I am sure I will post pictures from the whole ordeal, before and after and the goofing and messes for all to see.

Hope your week is off to a good start and your days are brighter!

Until another line is blogged!
Ciao,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Jamaica, ooh, how I would love to visit there again one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging with Breeze
Blogging with Breeze

Marjke Slideshow

Slide Show

Some of My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones