Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mystical Power or Shit happens ~Again & Again and Again?



OK. So, I truly have some questions that are coming from concern & doubt, and I suppose some excitement as well.

I have been experiencing something of an unexplainable nature in my life in the past few years and I am baffled at the frequency, timing and the out-right instability of whatever it is.

I wish somehow, someway there was a way to harness this ability and wield it for good, but at this exact moment, I think I am even really having a hard time verbalizing exactly what it is that I am talking about, let alone trying to control it.

I always like things organized, on one list or another to be crossed off when dealt with and well I am sure gonna put this one on my list of things to conquer!

This thing I am speaking of happens to be experiences happening to me or my loved ones once we talk about something or someone.

I suppose the best way to explain is to share an example or two about it.

I mean it is something that goes from the seemingly unimportant and small up to things of detriment.

I can't put my finger on it; I mean do I say it is a 'GIFT'........I don't know if I would go that far!?

OK------>So, 1st time, my sister and I are chatting on the phone about fears, and lo and behold something along those same lines happens to someone in the family within days of talking about it. -That was over 4 Years Ago.

Another example, but this time more specific, -my dad and I are chatting it up at lunch the other day with my hubby and kids; and he mentions/questions as to what happens when there is a boiling order issued in town here and who does what and how?? I dunno, I tell him, I think about how I should call the city and all, then of course, just like everything else it gets in the back of my mind and never gets done.

-Then today, [about 4 days later] -when I got back from lunch again with dad and my family, [not mentioned again about H20 today] sure as s--t if there wasn't a boiling notice handed out on my street sitting right on my front door.

It was my street affected in town here from a water main break today, and all this happened while we were out today, and the last thing we did was to go to lunch with my dad again.

Now I guess the more I think about this, the more I want to scrutinize; I mean is this something that happens to everyone most the time, or some people all the time or non of the above.

I mean if this just happened to me once or twice I would say fine, but geez it seems like THIS is becoming more frequent and more in my face.

Also, I just remembered that on Super Bowl Sunday, my brother-in-law goes to get some beer with the awesome wings my husband was making for munching; and he was taking forever.....never mind my sister says it is always that way when he goes out.

But I happened to make a comment to my dad, (Sheesh is always seems to happen so far in my memory when sis and/or dad are there) and said what did he do go to Puerto-Rico or Jamaica to get the stuff, and he walks in the door with a case of Jamaican Lager.

Now this in itself is a miracle all on it's own in that Big D is one of the biggest tight-wads I know...in the best way too.

So when he walks in with a different brew from his usual Bud Light/Cheap beer I am floored. My dad was all agape at the mouth and was like 'That's just too weird girl!'

So as I sit here, up past my usual bed-time and think about a few other times when these oddities have happened, I am reminded of my dear hubby's [Big T] words when this happens to the two of us....'Go out and get a Lotto ticket or summin!'

I dunno it's like I remember things from more than ten years ago that were peculiar and I suppose I could chalk this up to the same thing, just then I hadn't nearly racked up as many of them as I have now and care to remember I guess.

Well, before I go and proclaim anything I should just publish and be off with this.

Baffled yet Determined.

Until Another Line is Blogged.....
~Breeze

7 comments:

  1. start studying the Universal effects that occur when God/Buddah/the Universe starts to work in a person. Be open and accept the silent knowledge your being given.But definately start to study up on it. You've been chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I was going to stay annonymous but mail me back if you like and we can trade mystical shit stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erica I am thinking this would get to you by posting reply, as I cannot access your profile. Funny how my both my kids are the same way now, and my youngest is 3 and it happened the other day.
    Funny, cause when I look closer at it, it's not people reading into what is going on from my end of things, it's me knowing what is going to come thru on mine. [if that makes sense]. Love to share stories with you.
    ~Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, do you have any websites or books to suggest I peer at to get a better idea?
    Many Thanks!
    ~Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Breeze,

    Start researching Indigo/Starseeds..there are adults and children with amazing psychic gifts..Indigos have different DNA Coding..There are a lot of books out on the subject..We recommend some movies to see..Push, Avatar, Men Who Stare at Goats & there is a movie out about Indigo children..

    Blessings! Nancy & Micheal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read the book "As chance would have it - a study in coincidences" by Hans C. Moolemburgh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very interesting. I don't know if this is anything but usually if I think about someone out of the blue I will see them soon after. I just so happen to stumble across your page for some reason or another.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging with Breeze
Blogging with Breeze

Marjke Slideshow

Slide Show

Some of My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones