Friday, February 13, 2009

New Blog ~ Baking with Breeze

Hey All

I have started a New Blog called Baking with Breeze; because I do not feel my love for cooking/baking can be contained into one blog along side politics, sweet sentiments and what not.

Baking with Breeze

I won't go into too much detail here, just click on the photo above and stop in for a visit.

I do plan on adding a section for each course of meals and adding more recipes by category.

Hope your weekend is all you hope for and that you and yours enjoy Valentine's Day together.

See you on the main line!

~Breeze


Photobucket
This guy looks more like a yellow M&M than a Smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging with Breeze
Blogging with Breeze

Marjke Slideshow

Slide Show

Some of My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones