Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Thoughts & Pictures - From My Life

Here is a cute gif I have used on occasion on myspace and what a great way to start sharing some of my pictures with you. Been married since January 1999, which mean we just passed our 10th wedding anniversary last month, Yeah for us!

Now with posting different pictures at both the left and right sides of the page I am going to be inserting random thoughts and blurbs in here to just keep the thoughts and pix and thoughts of pictures separate from the others.

My kids love Veggie Tales and here is a cute picture of the 2 main characters. Bob the tomato and Larry the cucumber! My little guy Jude just walked by the PC and started hooting about Bob & Larry! :o)
Makes ya smile that the little ones are happy and smiling.

So here we go again with that lovely space in between pictures that is filling up with words and spaces that mean nothing.
Does anyone remember the show from the 70's -"Smile you're on candid camera"?
I don't remember much, but I do remember the 'Gong Show', you had to do some trick or talent and hope not to get gonged off by the judge or judges before you were done. Sounds to me kinda like the 'America's Got Talent' show from this last decade.

This is my lovely niece Ashley, all of 17 and taken!
Her awesome boyfriend Stephen treated her to a wonderful Valentine's Day and she was treated like a queen. Check out her blog on imfreekinrad.blogspot.com

Way to go Stevie boy, hope you two keep making one another happy for a long time to come!
Nuff Said!
Now, I am thinking about how cold it has gotten this winter here in Ohio and the amount of snowfall and rain [in recent weeks the rain] we have been blessed with is pretty much a blessing. We had it soo dry last year the yard was always so dry to the point of cracking and I am hoping that the weather and the precipitation will just keep on keeping on from Spring right into Summer.

*Now is that a random thought or what?*

Pumpernickel Bread!
Also called Dark Rye, Dark Jewish Rye, etc. Awesome toasted, for turkey sandwiches, egg sandwiches and my Hubby's personal favorite Reuben's. I make my own sandwiches home-made, and everyone raves when they get them. I have this pic in my online photo album, so you got to hear my lovely rant all about....Waaah! :o)

So a random quote here might be nice. 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade'.
My kids and hubby all love home-made lemonade and of course it's way to tart for Mr Breeze, so he gets almost double the sugar to stomach all the lemon juice. Hardly seems like a healthy drink but it is an alternative to soda and liquor, right? :o)
I could almost have posted a picture of ice cold lemonade in a tall glass here but what's the point I am using this thought to go between two pictures anyways! Oh Well.

Now these two boogers...or I should say this pic with these two things [M&M's and my Blackberry] were just to cute sitting on the table together, so I truly had to get a random shot of them and upload to share with everyone.
There is of course one M&M that is small and round, stamped with the signature M and made it thru inspection, so I had to get it in the picture.
Now the Blackberry is a piece of work,and while I have had PDA's the last few years, I never seen a reason to get one of these bad boys. Now I have my laptop at home and it serves me well, so with the PDA being my phone, why in the world would anyone need one of these? Well, I soon found out when our Verizon Wireless rep talked me into trying it for 30 days and if not satisfied I could it return for another style phone/pda.
Oh, well of course she knew I was going to fall head over heels for it, and that's exactly what happened. I am enjoying all the functions and features to the max and well, while there is more I could say here......why? Anyone who has one knows and anyone who doesn't will be bored to tears to hear me rant on and on, right?

This is a picture of 'My Girl', she is a beauty and she has been round the mill with us and we love her. I am sooooo glad that petrol prices have come down and I can now fill her up for around $40 instead of the dreaded $120 mark. We love to take family trips with her and the kids enjoy being able to watch DVD's while we are en-route, whether to the grocery store or out of town.
Hopefully she will be running healthy and strong until I decide and am able to get another one....maybe even paid off one day! haha :o)


This picture is a Kalahari Sunset and it is really beautiful. My husband is from South Africa and we still talk to a bunch of his friends and this is a picture we borrowed from Corne, Thanks Gurly!
I suppose if we ever stop having children, we can travel the 20 something hours to go across the ocean and visit his family and friends. But...until then we have to enjoy the lovely phodies from their photo albums and wait until the kids get old enough to where we feel comfortable traveling so far and and for so long with them.

Much Love and Affection to everyone who takes the time in life to share a piece of your life with others and to all my family and friends I will share this quote with you.

'Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.'
Eleanor Roosevelt


Winding down for the day and thanks for reading more of my stuff.

Have a Wonderful Sunday, or what's left of it anyways.
Take Care,
~Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging with Breeze
Blogging with Breeze

Marjke Slideshow

Slide Show

Some of My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones